Below are the rules of the journal. These are simple and few - at present. If circumstance dictates, further rules and guidelines will be added.
It is my sincere wish that this not be the case._______________________________
Rules & Guidelines edited Monday March 22 2010, 3:12AM
- Respect the opinion of others.
- If you don’t agree with a particular pairing in a piece of fanfiction, that is your right to disagree. If you don’t agree with something someone else says, that is your right to disagree. It is not your right, however, to devolve into bashing that particular pairing, genre or fandom. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their interpretations of what is written or read.
Any bashing or flaming that occurs will invoke immediate deletion of the comment. Commentary and discussion is welcomed; the rest can remain at the door.
- Read the FAQ.
- Questions are a part of life and necessary to further knowledge. In order to answer questions, a FAQ has been written to answer questions that are asked repeatedly and it is encouraged, should you have questions about the author of the works in this journal, that you read it. The basics are covered in the FAQ, and if there is something you would like to know - leave a comment to it.
Please remember there is no guarantee that all questions will be answered or added to the FAQ. Comments with your questions are also deleted immediately after they’ve been added to the FAQ, if they’re added as I do not promise to answer every question.
- Use the memories and tags.
- As stated in the FAQ, each piece of fiction will be tagged and added to the memories. This is simply so the fiction contained within this journal can be easily found.
- No advertising.
- Comments that contain statements such as "VISIT THIS COMMUNITY, IT ROXXXX0RZZZ!!!1!!11!!1!!" upon entries containing fiction will be deleted immediately.